Who will offer a new build mortgage with a vendor gifted deposit?

I’ve just split up with a partner and need to get a place of my own, i was renting before and never got round to saving any money. I found a new build apartment with a 10% vendor gifted deposit, but i’m finding it really difficult to get a mortgage for the other 90% without putting any funds in myself. Does anyone know of any who will do 90% mortgages on a new build flat with a vendor gifted deposit?

Register New Account
Reset Password