Where do I apply to pay off a reverse mortgage that my father had before he passed away?

What link do I go to in order to apply for a grant to pay off my father’s reverse mortgage? My father had a reverse mortgage on his home and passed away in Feb. of this year and left me with everything. I REALLY need to know this as I need the financial help to pay this off as my husband and myself are on Social Security only and need this so we don’t lose my father’s house.

Register New Account
Reset Password