What type of easement is needed for a mortgage company to let me borrow a home building loan?

I recently bought about 8 acres and to get to my 8 acres I must go through a gate that passes through someone elses land. The other person has 20 acres and to the south side of their land is a road that stretches the entire length from the front gate to my gate. On my warranty deed, there is no mention of this road being or having an easment. Instead there is a grandfather clause on that road and people with land behind mine use the road too. It passes through my land as well. My question is, if I wanted to get a mortgage loan to build a house, what type of easement will I have to get in order for the loan company to lend it to me. I’ve been told that there needs to be an easement in order to borrow money. Where can I get this easement from and do I have to involve the people infront of me in any way? Also, if I wanted to put an automatic gate in the very first entrance where the road begins, who do I have to talk to. Im willing to pay for it, can I just put it up?
There is already electricity there where my land is at because I have a security light I am currently paying for. Does this mean there could be an easement already, just not legalized on documents? What is a center line or center lying easement. I’ve been told that a surveyor can just shoot a straight line from the highway to my gate entrance and document it and this will be enough to get a loan from a mortgage company. How true is this?

Register New Account
Reset Password