What kind of home owner’s insurance do I need if I live in a condo?

I live in a HOA and they insure the outside structure and property. I have to insure the insde structure and contents. What kind of policy is that? I guess it is similar to “renters” insurance, but I am not a renter and I don’t know if renters covers the inside structure. Anybody know about this?

Register New Account
Reset Password