Took over mortgage payments, but what kind of paperwork is needed to add my name to the house?

My in-laws could not keep up with mortgage payments, so instead of forclosing, we moved in and took over payments. We would cannot get a home loan at this time, so they would like us to somehow own and have rights to keep this property. Currently, loan is under my father-in-laws name, and the deed, has both mother & father-in-law’s names. What kind of paperwork do we need to at least add one of our names to the deed? And where can we get them? Thanks

Register New Account
Reset Password