reverse mortgage for under 62?

i am a disabled man age 59 and my spouse is 50. because of huge medical costs my credit is in the toilet. i have a limited income and i am on social security disability. i own my home in oregon outright. the value is approx $ 300,000. i desperately need some repairs done on the home in order to put it on the market. cant qualify for conventional loan but need to borrow the funds. where can i and is it possible that there is a reverse mortgage available for us. only need to borrow about $ 20,000 but cant repay until the home sells and closes. any ideas?

Register New Account
Reset Password