Rescue Mortgage Insurance?

I recently refinanced my home. My original mortgage was with Countrywide. They offer a service through Balboa Insurance Co. called Mortgage Rescue. This means you pay your mortgage payments for you if you are at home temporarily uninhabitable by fire, natural disasters, etc. My home insurance will pay to repair the house, they pay the mortgage while it is fixed. Now, I refinanced my loan has been taken over by Chase and they do not offer this service. Balboa offers it only through the country. Does anyone know of another company that offers the same kind of services. This is not life insurance. Politik.Dank

Register New Account
Reset Password