asked 5 years ago

I have a collection for an account that just went into collections in Fall of 2015. I just got a collections letter in the mail. The total amount of the orginal bill and what the CA is asking for roughly 5300.00. Obviously I do not have that today. I would like to know what is the best approach to take to offer for a PFD? CBE Group INC is the ca name. 

Register New Account
Reset Password