Need help paying a judgment asap

QuestionsNeed help paying a judgment asap
Hildegarde Eberhardt asked 6 years ago

I have a judgement from HFC (who merged with HSBC) from 2009 that I need to pay right away. I contacted a lawyer 3 weeks ago and he’s conacted the firm that represented HFC and says he hasn’t gotten a response from them to settle it. I also called the country clerk of court to see if I could pay them and they said I would need a lawyer to get a judge to order I can pay the clerk office. Is there anything else I can do? I’m preapproved for a mortgage but a condition is to have this settled of course.

Register New Account
Reset Password