Just heard back from a lender!
Their credit team said I could be ready for a mortgage in 6 months with a 628 credit score.
Their feedback was as follows:
Zachary has the potential for a 628 in 6 months by completing the following actions:
– pay down to $ 10 on US Bank, opened 11/14 (done.)
– pay down to $ 25 on US Bank, opened 2/15 (done.)
– pay past due down to $ 0 on ALLIED INTERSTATE LLC, opened 8/15
– pay past due down to $ 0 on DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANTS, opened 8/15
– pay past due down to $ 0 on JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS, opened 4/15
– Make all monthly payments on time for 6 months.
Very excited to get this journey rolling!
Wish me luck everyone! Cheers!