Judgement Satisfied

QuestionsJudgement Satisfied
asked 5 years ago

I paid a judgement in Kansas over 2 months ago and they still have not sent anything to the courts. This is the only public record that I have. I believe they should have filed the satisfaction of judgement within 30 days.


Any idea of what I should do?

Register New Account
Reset Password