So I sent National Account Systems of Omaha, LLC a certified letter regarding debt validation. Believe I found a sample somewhere on these forums.
All they send me back was a copy of an invoice for the amount owed and a copy of what looks like a billing system with notes on when other invoices were sent.
The letter asked for the things below, what’s in bold is what they sent back:
- Agreement with NAS’s client that grants them the authority to collect on this alleged debt.
- Agreement that bears the signature of the alleged debtor wherein he/she agreed to pay the creditor.
- An insurance claims made by any creditor regarding this account.
- Any Judgements obtained by any creditor regarding this account.
- Name and address of alleged creditor.
- Name on file of alleged debtor.
- Alleged account number.
- Address on file for alleged debtor.
- Date this alleged debt became payable.
- Date of original charge off or delinquency.
- Verification this debt was assigned to or sold to a collector.
- Complete accounting of alleged debt including, but not limited to a detailed line item invoice.
- Commission for debt collector if collection efforts are successful.
- Name and address of bonding agent for NAS, LLC.
The letter states that the claim will NOT be considered if any portion of the above is not completed and returned with copies of all requested documents.
Thoughts? This is not reporting yet, but they stated it will here shortly. I do not agree with this debt.