Hello, people of Fico Forums… again.
I thought a good way for me to keep track of my financial decisions might be if I kept sort of an open diary to those of you who know what they’re talking about when it comes to finances and credit.
From this point on I’m going to be posting at least one post for ever week (2/21/2016) to keep track of what is going on with my credit and finaces and hopefully be in a much better spot by my 21st birthday (November). No particular reason I chose that date in particular other than it is just a date that stands out.
FIRST ENTRY———————–2/21/2016————————–FICO TU: 665
** = in my wallet, # = not in use, ! = will close/combine
1) Capital One Plat Rewards – 0% utilization / $ 700 #
2) Capital One Quicksilver – 98% utilization / 500 #
3) Capital One Quicksilver One -98% utilization / 500 #! (would like to combine w/Plat Rewatds after PIF)
4) Credit One Plat Visa – 0% utilization / 450 ! (would like to close in September ’16)(never used, should be used in March ’16 & PIF immediately)
5) Discover It – 12% utilization / 500 * (PIF every month)
6) Kohl’s Charge – 32% utilization / 300 #
7) Barclaycard Rewards MC – 66% utilization / 500 * (PIF every month. High util because bills were just paid)
8) Amazon Prime Card – 9% utilization / 1100 #
9) Walmart Store – 0% utilization / 250 # (never used)
10) JC Penny’s – 0% utilization / 250 # (never used)
11) Shell Drive for Five – 0% utilization / 500 * (PIF every month)
12) PayPal – 0% utilization / 600 # (never used)
13) American Eagle Store – 0% utilization / 150 # (never used)
FICO: 2/9/16 = 665
Inquiries in 12 months: 14
Inquiries in 24 months: 26
Payment History: 100% ontime everytime
AAA: 0y 5m
Oldest: 1y 7m
My LONGTERM goals for my cards are to combine my Cap1 Plat & Cap1 QS1 into one and apply for a Venture, close my Cred1 altogether, and have a significant CLI to all of my cards (especially my store cards, Quicksilver, Barclay and Discover). That about sums up today’s diary entry. Will be posting another one on Sunday 2/28/16!