Chase–Did I Do Right?

QuestionsChase–Did I Do Right?
asked 4 years ago

I called the number on back of my CSP the other day to see if I could get a CLI from $ 5K to $ 10K because I received a BT offer and didn’t want to max out the card. I gave permission to pull my CR (they pulled EQ and as a result my score dropped 10 whole points!!) and it came back pending. This was on Wednesday. I called back a little while ago and the CSR said it was still pending and wanted to transfer me to a lending specialist. Following the advice I’ve seen from other forum members I hung up before the transfer could be completed. I also didn’t feel like being grilled about my report either. Did I do right by hanging up?

Register New Account
Reset Password