- Mortgage Credit Scores: EQ 686, TU 691, EX 662
- Credit Negatives:
- Type: Collection- $ 50
- Status: Paid
- DOFD: 06/15
Type: Judgement- $ 277
- Status: Paid
Type: Judgement- $ 551
- DOFD: 09/10
- Less than 24 months of established credit
- Thin credit file generally defined as less than three currently reporting credit tradelines-
I have recently opened 2 credit cards (09/15, and 11/15) as I previously had no credit reporting whatsoever as of Sept. 2015 and had a 0 score.
- ALSO: Are the myfico mortgage scores listed above accurate as I have previously read that it will take at least 6 months after opening a line of credit for it to generate a fico score, and I am seeing my mortgage fico scores here on myfico.com. In early Sept of 2015, I had no credit score, opened up a card late Sept. and another one mid- November).Would it generate a score earlier since I have previously had an auto loan (2008), but no lines of credit since?
- Gross Income. $ 40,000
- Source of income. Employment
Regular OT – usually 4 hours/week
- Monthly debt payments. None- Only monthly debt is on credit cards, and the balance is under $ 50 and paid in full each month.
- Employment – W-2, Full-time, 3 years at job, 20 years in industry
- Assets/Reserves. Savings- $ 7000, Checking $ 500
- Location: Ohio, Henry County
- Property Description: Single family house, rural
- Property Value.$ 75,000-85,000
- Occupancy. Primary residence, 6 people (2 adults, 4 children)
- Transaction Type. Purchase