First of all, have to thank this forum to help me understand my credit score (now 700+!), and make it possible to buy a house.
Now, would love to get your advice on when I should refinance my first home. Here’s where I am at:
1. Closing new home in a few weeks
2. My current home’s ARM loan is ending in few months (which is main reason why I want to do this)
3. Want to take some money out from my currnet home, as it has gone up in value.
– Should I wait a few months before I start my refi?
– I need to make a few big purchases for my new home, and tempted to get new CC or CLI. Just want to confirm – is it a bad idea to open new CL before a refi?
Thanks in advance for your help!