please help how can I change this resume…what job should i look for?
After reading about the kind of position you are looking to fill, I am confident that my work ethic and past experience makes me an ideal candidate for this career. I am looking for a career that is challenging and stable with room to grow with the company. I’m young with experience which is beneficial, because I have a great desire to enhance the talent I already possess.
I will bring to your company a broad range of skills, including:
• Interpersonal relationship skills
• A strong desire to learn
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage various tasks at once
• Past experience in sales
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this position with you. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me by phone at (909)319-6078 or respond to me by e-mail at email@example.com. I have enclosed my resume for your review, and I have references available upon request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seeking a position in which I can use my work experience, focused education, analytical ability, communication
Skills, and strong work ethic.
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial Report CreationSpreadsheet Usage
Oral/Written PresentationsMulti-Tasking ProjectsSpecial Projects
Employee TrainingPersonnel SupervisionSales Skills
Clear CommunicationBudget Cost ControlsSoftware Knowledge
Problem Solving AbilityInterpersonal CommunicationAttention to Detail
2006-Present Empire LendingWest Covina, CA
* Analyzed borrowers’ repayment ability, degree of leverage, and collateral strength using financial ratios.
* Supervised the underwriting quality and regulatory compliance of an aggressively growing loan pipeline.
* Managed multiple projects simultaneously, achieving objectives under time and resource constraints.
* Participated in a variety of real estate-related committees which focused on market and industry trends.
* Trained, reviewed, mentored, and supervised a team of new sales staff and sales support personnel.
* Prospected, marketed, and closed mortgage loans while assuring accuracy and client confidentiality.
* Successfully built a referral network of real estate brokers, attorneys, builders, and accountants.
* Pro-actively contacted existing clients to determine relationship strength and retain future business.
* Graduate, Citrus Community College (Glendora, CA), AS, Business Studies, 6/07.
* Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet.
* Current Student, University of La Verne, Business/Finance Major, began 9/07.
* Graduate, Bonita High School (La Verne, CA), College Prep Focus, 6/05
* Volunteer, Various Community and School Activities
Client references available upon request.