Paying the OC instead of the CA

I have unpaid medical bills that the OC sent to a CA of $ 350 from August 2016. I just spoke with the OC today about charity care and they said they can send me information on applying. If I don’t qualify, I’m willing to pay the balance to the OC. The CA has reported to the CRA as delinquent and was wondering will they be forced to remove it off my reports if I pay the OC either cash pay or charity care?

Register New Account
Reset Password