My HOA has a blanket insurance policy that has a $10,000 deduct. What other coverage do I need?

I’m trying to buy supplemental homeowners insurance for my townhouse. My homeowners association has a blanket policy that cover the structure, however nothing inside the house is covered. Their deductible is $ 10,000. What other insurance coverage do I need and approximately how much personal property coverage would I need for a 3 bedroom/2 bath townhouse?

Register New Account
Reset Password