My Attorney Wants A Authorization Letter From Me To Contact My Mortgage Company.?

I’m speaking with my Attorney for help with my Mortgage/Loan Company. Im looking for a modification loan on my house. My Attorney requested a Authorization Letter from me so he could contact the mortgage company and about my modification request. In the letter he needs the account numbers of my loan and the address where he could send the letter. I got the address, all I need now is how to write this letter in the correct form.

Register New Account
Reset Password