Is there free legal help to resolve tax debt?

Am in debt to the IRS for around $ 6000 or so. They are on the verge of filing a levy against me, but not if I can pay at least $ 95 a month towards my debt. Know I will never be able to pay it all off because of interest and all. And I don’t wish to spend the rest of my life with them keeping my tax refund every year. Just can’t continue to live like this. They have no heart. Know there’s an Offer In Compromise, but who can I get to help me with that? I can’t afford to pay an attorney. Is there an agency that offers “free help”? Or a loan company that will make a loan regardless of my credit, because it’s really bad.

Register New Account
Reset Password