Is there a way to get my chow/lab mix dog certified that she is not a threatening animal to anyone?

I know for insurance purposes, most renters in California won’t allow people with chow-chows or chow mixes to move in…but is there any way to work around that? Perhaps if I got my own insurance liability policy for her? Or are there any organizations that can do some sort of behavior testing to certify she is 100% tame? My dog was a stray, and looks like a possible chow/lab mix. She has never had any trouble with strangers, she never bites or growls. She is actually the most peacful, happy dog I’ve ever owned. I need a place to live with her but no one will take us! Please help with your advice.


Register New Account
Reset Password