Is there a 2008 tax break available for home improvement expenditures in Texas?

I bought a home in Texas in 2007 and paid a sizable amount of money to get my foundation repaired in 2008. Does anyone know if I can claim this when I file my 2008 taxes? If so, what is the process?

Register New Account
Reset Password