Is it possible for a mortgage without possession of the property to get the house moved?

Just some quick background information: My mother has a house on 2.1 hectares of land. We were hoping to put a manufactured home behind his house on his property. The bank said the country must be on our behalf to get a loan. Meaning of my mother we would deed a portion of their property (they are not sure). My question is to get any type of mortgage must have the country on our behalf? Or is there some sort of determination of my mother sign the permission that we can do that? Robert W.

Warren residence

Register New Account
Reset Password