Im currently RegArmy in iraq. Im a student pilot at sunstate. Will MGIB Cover some or all my expenses 4 my PPL?

I currently have 2 years in service and when I enlisted on my contract I was entitled to an (ACF) Army college fund. However that ACF is only usuable once I leave the service in 3 years. So I’m using tuition assistance to pay for my college while I was in germany and over here. Now my question is how or what form do I need for my MGIB to cover some or all of my expenses for obtaining my private pilot’s license/IFR/ME/Commercial etc. Thanks in advance!

Register New Account
Reset Password