I’ll try a loan mod and need help?

I can not pay money for a lawyer to do it for me and how laws should apply in this case. I heard that you do not have to pay the mortgage, pending approval in advance and must be paid for the loan mod amouth. Is this true? Ask me a letter of hardship, w2, not even very good, and 2 last bank statements. I do not live there anymore, because I could not afford the mortgage 1900 a month, so I rented 1150th I can because I am NOT unemployed clock difference. I also ask me copies of the note, deed, etc., in vain. Please send me the link to my research and sample letter of need will be great. Thank you!

Register New Account
Reset Password