I live in Riverside County Ca My husband wants to “quitclaim” his house (no mortgage) for me and him.

I know I can not be made without the mortgage provided for a new loan. Crappy credit, not an option. But how can I protect my life situation, he could die, I would not have to move. If the joint mortgage, the strength of the house to be sold? I can just pay the mortgage, “he added. Is there an advantage for me is always home to me and to end in this case claimed. I can not be implemented on the title or the mortgage law? Please help.

Register New Account
Reset Password