I live in NJ my uncle owns a property that is 29k behind in back taxes.?

He wants to sign over the house to me but neither of us really cannot afford to hire a lawyer to sign over the house. I talked to one of the lien holders and they are willing to make a deal with me. How can we transfer the house to myself for cheap? Will a quit claim deed work? Is their anyway to do the paper work without a lawyer? And where do I search to find out all the other liens on the property?
I sorry I forgot to say that the house is paid off he just has liens on the property. I barely have the money for a lawyer I can use that money to fix the house up.

Register New Account
Reset Password