I have a judgement against me from a divorce, is there any way to remove the judgement, in Alabama?

My ex took over this debt in the divorce degree, with the agreement to refinance, instead he declared bankruptcy on the debt. I am trying to buy a house and can’t because of the judgement. Any suggestions on how to repair my credit or remove the judgement?

Register New Account
Reset Password