I currently have an adjustable rate mortgage loan and would like to set a fixed rate ?

I have heard on the news that we can petition our lender for a fixed rate. They also gave a phone number to a place called, Homeowners Unity Foundation whom I talked to, and they say they charge $ 2500.00 to help you because they work with lawyers that help the process move faster. But they do not guarantee results. Can anyone give me some insight or suggestions?

Register New Account
Reset Password