How to pay outstanding credit card bills?

Now that I am older and have a steady job, unlike when I first received a credit card, I would like to settle with the companies/collection agencies and pay something to have all the deliquincies gone and off of my credit report. I want to have a decent credit score so I can get me a better vehicle.

My question is, I haven’t received any bills or statements from these agencies for at least 2 years now. How do I find out the places and be able to settle with them? I don’t even remember the credit card numbers or anything.
As I understand it, you are only allowed one free report per every 12 months. I have already looked at one a few months ago to see my score but don’t have a copy of it.

Register New Account
Reset Password