How low should I wait for mortgage rates to go before refi?

I live near Seattle, WA. I have a single family house rental property currently at 6.875% with a major national lender. I notice from their rate notification emails that their rate for a 30-year fixed has gone down to 4.625. I realize that a rental property would probably warrant a higher rate than an owner occupied home. But should I refi now or wait and see if rates drop more?

Register New Account
Reset Password