how do I figure out where this judgment/lien came from?

My husband and I are separated, and I have no idea where he is. I am trying to do a loan modification for my mortgage, but I have a lien against my house that just says it is a judgment in favor of the state of Oregon against my husband, with the amount and a suit number. how do I find out who this debt is owed to? Obvioulsy the state of Oregon, but who do I contact? What state department would be able to give me more info?
i’m expecting my husband to contact me on/around my son’s birthday, and I will have him sign the papers then, and/or get contact info from him. But in the meantime, I am trying to get this going as quickly as I can before foreclosure. The lender just says “contact the State of Oregon” But that’s very general.

Register New Account
Reset Password