Homeowners insurance claim coverage question for agents or adjusters #3?

I’ve seen this one paid both ways:

The insured is driving down the street. A car coming in the opposite direction hits a large rock in the road and the rock slides across the surface of the road. The insured runs over the moving rock and it damages the oil pan of the vehicle.

Is it a collision claim or a comprehensive claim?

Register New Account
Reset Password