why would a seller even allow an agent to talk him/her into a listing below market va

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home in Washington DC/Baltimore why would a seller even allow an agent to talk him/her into a listing below market va

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Contact your bank and see what loans are available for first time home buyers. Find a good realtor one who knows the first time home buyer programs, that will help you to buy your first home. Do not let the realtor talk you into buying a home that is not in your price range and many realtors will do this just by taking you to see a nicer house one that you will fall in love with. Buy a home that has enough of storage space especially in the kitchen and extra storage space, and a home to be able to grow into, but not too big you cannot afford the home. Enjoy your first home.

Anonymous

If you have any bills in your name, such as cell phone, utilities, gas card, anything – you have a credit score. What I would suggest is that you sit down with a local lender and see where you are. No internet lenders please.

Anonymous

recently I’ve come across several listings like that. Personally I think it’s a stupid choice for the seller as regardless of the so called bidding wars, the settlement prices are 40-60k lower than these houses can reasonablly expect to get. Other than an emergency situation, why would a seller allow the agent to even bring this up? With powerful tools like Redfin, I thought people are no longer so easily duped by agents.*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password