Why do you get more credit card offers when your credit score is low than when it…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Why do you get more credit card offers when your credit score is low than when it…

Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…is high? I receive more credit card mail a month after my credit score drops than when it is high. It’s been low for a while and I have received dozens more mail than I have ever before. When it goes up I will see if it slows down and report back.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Those condo owners can all go feck themselves!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a Chinese, and may I just say those morons in no way represent the Chinese people as a whole.

There is no damn superstitious belief in Chinese culture that justifies their stupidity, and Chinese people are actually very caring, particularly traditionally very respectful to elders, the pompous idiots are using made-up cr*p to “protect” their investment.

Chinese culture is about compassion, allowance, mutual respect and care, I stress again these uncivilised trolls are no damn Chinese, and they will never be by the way they’re behaving.

I say build the hospice and smirk at the enraged looks on those idiots.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password