Why do realtors still try to hide information from public?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home in Los Angeles Why do realtors still try to hide information from public?

Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I was looking at this sold listing*when I saw the following near the bottom:

The seller of this home has requested that home value estimates not be shown. Per MLS rules, Redfin and other public MLS-powered sites may not display any automated valuation for this home.

The “seller” requested this? Makes no sense the SELLER requested this. All I could wonder is why? Well, I know “why” but I still wonder WHY?

Searching on this marvelous REDFIN site I uncovered this tidbit*from Matt. Apparently real estate sales people want as little sold information being disseminated to the public. It really is pointless because anyone with a little determination and*access to a*computer can find this information. I also noticed some sold*listings have the address suddenly UNDISCLOSED. More obfuscation.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you have a bad credit history it used to stop you from obtaining a loan, but these days you have an option. Enter the bad credit loan. The companies offering bad credit secured loans are now numerous and are able to offer the client varying amounts of loans for any use and over lots of different terms.

Another point to note is that the loan company may insist on a greater down payment and charge you a higher interest rate for the increased risk they are taking in lending money to an individual with less than perfect credit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – credit-report-score.10001mb.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password