When was a wife’s income 1st used commonly to determine maximum mortgage loan

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage When was a wife’s income 1st used commonly to determine maximum mortgage loan

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

amount eligibility for a couple? I need to know the year that a wife’s income was first generally used to determine mortgage loan amt. eligibility for a class project and have not been able to find it. Any longtime mortgage brokers out there? Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

GOODDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

I am Willson Roland by name, i live in U.K. just a few month ago i
      was in search for a loan of EUR 70,000 as my family was running out of money for feeding and my education. i was scammed about EUR 430 and i decided not to involve my self in such business, finally colleague of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a trial and i am most grateful am i today, i was given a loan amount of EUR 45,000 by this great firm Harvey’s Loan Inc. managed by Mr,Patrick Harvey.
      If you are in need of a ganuine or legit loan or financial assistance
      and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds i will advice you to, contact him vai email patrickharvey12@yahoo.com and free from scams in the net.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password