when selling a house how far is too far when ure getting ready for a potential buyer?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home when selling a house how far is too far when ure getting ready for a potential buyer?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

in other words throughout the time which is only 2 years we’ve lived in our house we gutted it, new carpets, new sheetrock, EVERYTHING new electric and now its too small but the market is so poor that we keep dumping money into it. what is enough and whats acceptable as far as condition and looks. my husband is telling me that we should even get the one window in our room replaced because its different than all the others, hes telling me we need to repaint the entire porch over again even though it was repainted last year, he said we cant sell it with bare spots in our lawn, I mean hes going crazy with this. ive seen houses for sale that are COMPLETE dumps and ares is far from that so when should i draw the line?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password