When selling a house does a wardrobe count as a closet to make it a bedroom?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home When selling a house does a wardrobe count as a closet to make it a bedroom?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am designing a house for a high school project. Upon finishing the floor plans I realized I forgot to put in closets. So do I need to remake the floor plans or can I just add a wardrobe?

Anonymous

No but perhaps you can make a “build-in” Wardrobe rather than free standing.

Anonymous

No but perhaps you can make a “build-in” Wardrobe rather than free standing.

Anonymous

i used

they were very good and they help you will all other credit related maters and advices.They helped boost my score significantly

Anonymous

I haven’t tried it but I just saw on tv where you can go to freescore.com to get your credit score.

Anonymous

annualcreditreport.com

Anonymous

As someone else suggested, http://www.annualcreditreport.com is the best site.

This is the only true free website to obtain a report. Other websites require you to sign up for services that are free at first, but the fine print reveals that unless you cancel your “membership” you’ll be charged monthly.

the only catch to http://www.annualcreditreport.com is, although the report is free, you do have to pay for your scores. However, each score costs between $ 5-$ 7, and you aren’t signing up for anything–it’s a one time deal.

Anonymous

creditreport.fateback.com – try this site. I use it to monitor my credit and also cleaned off some bad items from my credit report. You can apply for free initial plan and get your scores and reports for free.

Anonymous

Hi Steve! You can get a totally free credit report and score from Quizzle.com. We don’t ask for your credit card number or Social Security Number, so you don’t have to worry about being charged for a service you didn’t want. Quizzle is also 100% permission-based, meaning we won’t call you (unless you ask us to) and any helpful emails we may offer are completely optional.

There’s a lot of misinformation out there about free credit reports and scores. Unfortunately, a bunch of bad apples made folks think that you absolutely can’t get free credit freebies without some catch. That’s probably true in most of the cases, but not all. Quizzle didn’t become a Yahoo! Answers knowledge-partner for being spammy and untrustworthy. But don’t take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password