whats the best mileage credit card?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards whats the best mileage credit card?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am using United Airline’s mileage credit card. Not sure if it is good or not.

Anonymous

I used to have one, but canceled because it didn’t do me much good. The best way to earn miles for United is still to fly a lot. After about a year of using the credit card (and charging it a lot), I still did not make it past a general member. Slap on the $75 annual fee, and it wasn’t worth it.

Capital One is promoting their no blackout dates on any airline pretty agressively–I’d check that out.

Anonymous

PLEASE tell me you are not going to give your personal information to the people that are going to contact you regarding this question claiming they can help.

Please delete this question.

Anonymous

All mortgage loans are not created equal. If you are looking for a loan, you have probably discovered the array of loan types and options. It can be confusing forthe first-time borrowerand are easier to qualify for than conventional loans. They are also guaranteed to the lender, which allows the borrower to obtain more favorable loan terms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password