What kind of small businessloans are available for people with low credit…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score What kind of small businessloans are available for people with low credit…

Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…scores to start a 1st business? I am looking to opening my first business and have a low credit score- due to student loans and debit’s from collage being paid off through a debit management service. Are there any small business loans out there I can look into or in the future look into as my credit improves?

Anonymous
      Inactive

bla bla bla ok this is not a business but you do make money from home intially with 100 dollars you can start

MONEY FORMULA

This people do know the formula i dont know how much do u know about probabilities but this folks shure do

little tip: when u join skip the first 3 steps for now and use the numbers they provide to make money then later go back to the 3 steps

Anonymous
      Inactive

Check out the SCORE website, SBA, there are state grants available as well that do not have to be repaid but are for new business owners. Not everyone has great credit and I am in the same shoes you are, going to college, but I am also divorced and am starting my own business. Do not give up!

Anonymous
      Inactive

My husband and I are in the same position as you. We are currently talking to Capital One to see if there’s anything they can do for us. However, we’ve been in business for 3 years as opposed to just starting out. We don’t have any cash flow so it really does feel like we’re just starting out! If you can’t talk to a bank, talk with a relative or a friend or an accountant or someone like that to see what they would suggest for someone in your situation to do.

Anonymous
      Inactive

probably not much.
      why would someone loan you money?
      and if someone did, what interest rate would you think was appropriate?
      i mean, you’ve already proved that you don’t pay your debts.
      and “(what) I can look into or in the future look into as my credit improves” is a fair way off.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It depends on where you live. I many locations you need to have a lawyer to conduct the transaction and act as escrow agent. In other locations you might use an Escrow company. After you and the buyer sign a sales agreement, engage whatever kind of escrow agent your location uses.

If you’re asking how to sell (ads, signs, web, etc) you might want to contact one of the companies that provide these services to people selling on their own, “Help-U-Sell”, “Sell by Owner”, and there’s more. Google for more information.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password