What is the process of buying a home with a realtor?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home What is the process of buying a home with a realtor?

Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Do I, the buyer, have to pay out of pocket for the realtors commission or is it included in the selling price? Can I place a bid on a home for sale buy a realtor without using a realtor? Any other information along these line would be useful too.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The commission is off the top of the selling price of your home. ALL commissions are negotiable with your Realtor. Placing a bid without a Realtor-Why? it is NOT going to cost you a penny. Its called representation and negotiation. Realtors have facts and knowledge that others do not. I would NEVER buy a house wihout a REALTOR.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You have many, many problems here. Too many, I’m afraid, to list and deal with here, but I’ll try to help a little. 1st, do you and your family go to church? If you do, then go to your paster/elder, and he/she will find food for you and your family to eat. Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Go to www. daveramsey.com, and ask to speak to a live representative. This is a ministry that deals with people in your situation every day. They are a private company, but they also exist to help people just like you. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you have a steady job you should really apply for a cash advance. Once you’re approved you can receive your money the next day. At least that’s how it worked when i went. I went to Spotya! I know everyone has heard those horror stories about them, but when you are running out of food and you have kids involved, it’s worth it. Do yourself some research of you’d like. Spotya.com is where i went.

Anonymous
      Inactive

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO GET A JOB

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with the fellow that asked if you have a church family. I know our church even helps local families that are not members of our church. Some churches even have food pantries that are not advertised to the general public.

Local food banks where I live assist many families that officially “don’t qualify” because of income. They are especially more prone to help when you have little children.

You might also try calling the local Salvation Army. They have social services and they might be able to refer you. Also, if you have a local St. Vincent de Paul Society, I would call them too.

I don’t know what kind of job you have, but many businesses have a person who is kind of a liaison with social services. If you work for a big company, call your HR department and ask if there is any person at the company that can help with services for a family with dire need.

Finding online work is an option, but it’s not easy to find the right job for you when you are desperate for money. And you don’t have the luxury of being able to wait. If I were you, I would probably try to find some kind of part time work to supplement my income. Even if you got a few hours part time at a local fast food restaurant, you could put food on your table.

I wish you the best.

Marcie

Anonymous
      Inactive

Realtors can be very useful. Considering the seller pays their commision, I don’t know why you’d buy a home any other way. Plus, they’re expert advice working in your favor. They can offer suggestions on how to negotiate, and they represent you in those negotiations. Other ways they can help you is in finding a similar home if your negotiations tank. I just with they knew more about the mortgage end of things.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All of these people have given you good answers…
      I have 2 investment properties, and looking into a 3rd, so I have some time invested in learning these things….
      As the people have told you….Use a Realtor, becasue they can help you with your search of home and can find you one faster that by yourself. You do not pay a thing…The seller pays all expenses…..
      Good luck

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password