What is the average closing cost on a home equity loan?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home What is the average closing cost on a home equity loan?

Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Someone with very good credit and a loan that is only 20% of the value of collateral property (80,000.00)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Closing costs are pretty standard at 3 to 5% of the loan – LTV and credit score are irrelevant.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Credit Unions have basically free home equity lines of credit. A traditional mortgage will run you a couple grand most likely.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have never heard of this site until now. So I wanted to check it out myself. I subscribed to it and looked around a little bit to see what it offered.

It looks like a good site that provides generic advice for repairing your credit, and it looks like it really is free but there probably is a service you could sign up for, which I don’t recommend.

My only fear about this site is the information I had to provide. It asked me for my E-mail address, which is your username, a password, a first and last name, and a zip code. Everything I provided was false. And the E-mail account I used was a new one I just created. I didn’t want any spam or stuff to be sent to me.

Overall, I think it’s okay to use it, but don’t be duped into signing up for a service and it would be a good idea to give false information.

Anonymous
      Inactive

don’t bother. the only person who can repair your credit is you.

1. pay your bills on time
      2. don’t have too many CC’s. max of two like visa or MC. maybe a couple of store cards.
      3. an auto loan and mortgage are ok, as long as you make the payments on time
      4. keep the balances for the cards at or near zero by paying them off monthly

do this and you can become golden.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No credit repair operation can do anything that you cannot easily do yourself.
      If you are happy for a totally unknown company to have all your details, that is your affair, but the one thing they cannot do is access your credit report which makes the whole thing virtually useless. They are allegedly “repairing” something they cannot even see

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – credit-report-score.10001mb.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t bother
      How can it be free if you have to subscribe?
      You sure you aren’t just spamming their site here? LOL

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi and thanks for your interest. CreditBlossom.com is a free service. We modeled it after the idea of Mint.com’s service. (We don’t offer a service like Mint, but we offer a different service in the manner they offer theirs.) Mint offers a free service that is excellent, but you have to sign up for it.

The main component of creditblossom.com is the free info and free ‘tool’ that will help you write your credit repair letters without any guessing. The video guide explains how to make and send out the letters. I am the owner of the site and i helped many people repair their own credit using this exact method. And it works, if you follow the instructions. 🙂

You can always unsubscribe from the service. You are not locked into anything. We simply wanted to offer credit repair info in an easy concise manner that people could follow through with.

I’m happy to answer other questions about this site.

Sincerely,
      Matt

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password