what is a cheap and easy way to get a credit report or find out my credit…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score what is a cheap and easy way to get a credit report or find out my credit…

Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…history other than calling a credito i have no credit card, and would jst like to knw what i do and dnt have on my credit report..

You can go to annualcreditreport.com and request a copy of your credit report. You have the right to request one report from each of the 3 credit report agencies each year.

I usually get one every 3 months just to make sure there isn’t anything wrong.

The report will not show you your credit score but it will show your open accounts, outstanding balances, credit inquiries and the standing of your accounts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Legally you are entitled to one free credit report per year.You will have to request it from the credit beau.

Anonymous
      Inactive

make sure you dont get an adjustable rate mortgage.
      make sure the house isnt a lemon, meaning, make sure it doesnt need major reparis such as plumbing, electrical, or roof.

make sure its in a good school district for your kid

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do as much research……even here on the web……not in this type of forum………on what you need to know, how to select a realtor, how much you can afford, etc. Don’t let your emotions carry you into something you can’t handle. Also, be sure you are not living “hand to mouth” so if something happens, say to your income for a month or two or more, you won’t loose the house.

The house price is just the beginning, you also have insurance, taxes, monthly bills such as sewer/water, gas, electricity, TV, home owner association fees..if applicable). You will also have repairs……things break, roofs leak, etc. All this has to be factored into what you can afford. Don’t forget commute time to and from work.

Time to start your research:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password