- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 17, 2011 at 5:24 am #412753AnonymousInactive
Go to Bankrate.com
- February 17, 2011 at 5:29 am #412754AnonymousInactive
I’m a mortgage broker with a nationwide company called MYLOAN. We’re comparable to Ditech or ELOAN except have better service and rates. Please feel free to check out my website or give me a call if you wish to have a personal consultation. It’s no obligation!
- April 16, 2011 at 5:27 am #199100AnonymousInactive
And what is the result of these differences?
- April 16, 2011 at 5:30 am #256559AnonymousInactive
Credit issued to COMPANIES is ‘commercial credit’. Credit issued to individuals is ‘consumer credit’..let me break it down for you…….Commercial ……business.business loan,…Consumer….personal loans,boat loan and home equity loan are consider consumer loan…if its not clear enough let me know i can explain in detail.
- April 16, 2011 at 5:44 am #256853AnonymousInactive
Credit issued to COMPANIES is ‘commercial credit’. Credit issued to individuals is ‘consumer credit’.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.