- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 8:13 am #211324AnonymousInactive
credit history-noty excellent but okay.?
sorry should of said I already had a capital one card….its maxxed out !!!
mimingkusayang what the heck is the point in a prepaid credit card?!!
- June 24, 2011 at 8:43 pm #329477AnonymousInactive
I’m not psychic, so I’ll do the best I can….
If you sell the home the loan must be paid off at closing. If the home is not worth what you owe then selling it is not possible.
Is there a way to break even? Depends if you have any equity in the property.
- June 24, 2011 at 8:51 pm #329478AnonymousInactive
It is called a short sale, and if your bank agrees to sell it and let you keep the shortage and the 14k additional that you owe it is completely possible.
We have no idea what they will agree to, you need to contact your lender.
- June 24, 2011 at 9:43 pm #329479AnonymousInactive
possible, but the lender will have to be involved if the amount due is now more than the house will bring upon sale. if you are in a no-recourse state, google “strategic mortgage default”
- June 24, 2011 at 10:18 pm #329480AnonymousInactive
Check the site thoroughly. It’s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.