What are some jobs for teens to do besides babysitting?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home What are some jobs for teens to do besides babysitting?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

i need to make as much money as i can so i can help out my parents because my dad has to go out of town for weeks at a time to work his ass off for just a small amount of money, and he can only be here on a weekend occasionally then he has to drive 7 hours back home just to spend time with us, (shes a photographer) until 3 in the morning, then gets up at 7:30 to go to work and do it all over again, so i pretty much never get to spend time with my parents and the times i can, their stressed because of work and zero sleep.
    i need a way to make a decent amount of money. i dont care if i have to work really hard, i just wanna help out. im gonna babysit, so if anyone has any tips on htat it would help out too. so anyone know some jobs? i will love your foreva!!!!! <3

heres some extra info:
    my uncle is gonna teach me how to play guitar, (hopefully)
    my other uncle owns a farm, and gos to the farmers market every saterday to sell his food.
    i am pretty good at making stuff but i suck at knitting and crocheting.
    im pretty good at art and drawing. better than the average 12 year old.

im 12 btw 😛
    if anyone has any good ideas i will be eternally grateful!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password