Vista Print Visa Card by USBank!? Anyone have it?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Vista Print Visa Card by USBank!? Anyone have it?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  levihimes 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

So I’m logging into Vista Print to place my order for all my new company stationary and pops up a Vista Print Credit Card that you can put your company logo on! *Has anyone seen this or applied for it?

I clearly will not be applying to USBank until my current card with them is paid off but thought it was a nice idea to show of company and earn rewards for printing and such.

levihimes
    Participant

That is unusual, make sure that you don’t fill up those information with your own bank or credit card details. That pop-ups is a bait for possible fraud. As I also understand, Vista prints do not offer Credit Card printing, because it is your financial institution who has the responsibility to print outs credit card copies. Not so sure though, but be aware of what is going on today online. There are many offers for printing that is Vista print to offers, from business cards to post-it notes, labels to envelopes and many more. By the way, I myself, when it comes to stationary prints mostly to use for business purposes, I all have the print materials done at http://www.digitekprinting.com/, they offers cheap and quality, and overall great in terms of service.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password