Uninsured Mason hiding behind Uninsured Builder – NJ?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Uninsured Mason hiding behind Uninsured Builder – NJ?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Foundation wall collapsed on 3rd day, builder denied it was his fault, lied, misdirected and pulled all the fast ones including committing fraud. Builder only has carpentry insurance instead of “GC” insurance as required by Law for he demolishes and constructs houses, during deposition it was discovered the Mason is uninsured. my contract was with builder so i cannot sue the mason. as per Builder’s review other 5 or so home owners reviewed him as Robber. which dept. can initiate legal action against builder and the mason I GUESS IT MAY NOT BE ILLEGAL TO DO BUSINESS WITH out ANY INSURANCE LIKE MASON ?
      complain was filed with consumer affairs, BBB in fact refused to log the complain since my complain was the 1st one, builder’s structural engineer is also unlicnese and unregistered by consu. affairs and even after proof consu. affaris did not intiate any legal action, the proof is as clear as it can be. i think crime pays and innocent home owners get roobed

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password